1. Learn and USE the 6 key mobility WOD’s (according to DCF blog on 6/28/2012, these are 6 key mob wod’s everyone should know:
2. Try FRAN for my initial benchmark time sometime before the wedding . (9/29/2012)
3. Talk to Max Aita about the correct way to BREATHE during heavy powerlifts and heavy oly lifts….When I did my heavy deadlift on 6/8/2012….I HELD my breath the whole time on my way up, and something POPPED in my head…I instantly felt DIZZY and had a splitting headache….And like I said, I had a CT scan that confirmed that I didn’t have an aneurysm…
- Should I hold my breath when I do heavy lifts?
- Should I even be WORRIED about anerysums? Considering I have high blood pressure?
- Do you breathe the same way for ALL lifts? the 3 powerlifts and the 2 oly lifts?
-Stay CALM…lower your blood pressure
Eat more vegetables, and less meat….I’m on a nutritarian/ paleo lite diet….more kale, more veggies, more fruits, less meat.
-keep my SHOULDER healthy